Loading PG Duffy & Sons website... Loading depends on your connection speed!

About Us

History of PG Duffy & Sons

P.G. Duffy & Sons was established in 1952 by the late Paddy Duffy Senior and celebrates 63 years in business this year. The company is now run by Paddy's two sons, Pat and Gerard, both entering the business in 1981. They acquired the Citroën dealership in 1989 and it has grown steadily ever since achieving the 'Citroën Dealer of the Year' in 2000 and many further accolades since.

P.G. Duffy & Sons Today

P.G. Duffy & Sons have developed a strong market share for the Citroën brand in Kildare. The premises, which was totally rebuilt in 1999, features a bright, spacious, air-conditioned showroom. In 2008 the showroom in Newbridge was extended and the service & parts department relocated to Toughers Business Park in Ladytown.



by CarsIreland.ie

View Full Website

CALL US CONTACT DETAILS
FACEBOOK

Call Dealer

This dealer has more than one phone number. Please choose one:

045-431340 086-3331870 086-8174331